Pages

November 16, 2012

Lofty Fun!

Time is moving fast, it's the middle of November and that means December is not far away!

Jean and I took the time on a strangely mild day over the weekend and got our holiday decorations up, yeah! Christmas lights!  Doing my shopping on-line as much as possible, cause it's a busy time in the studio.

These little pieces are waiting for the resin guy (my hubby, Jean) to give me a hand.  Working with resin is still a new process for me and it helps to have a skilled extra set of hands.  He also stretched a large canvas for me, 34x65" and did a great job I might add.  This and another large piece are in various states of progress, commissioned pieces for the holidays.

Feeling a little frantic, and my body isn't co-operating, it decided now was the time for my back to cease up!  Alternating ice packs and heat pad and keep on trucking.

Anticipating the fun to come over the holidays, just love being with my family and their families. So much fun!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...