Pages

May 22, 2012

Lobster Bash

Ignited II Acrylic/Ink on Gallery Canvas 24x24"
Busy week preparing for a family gathering and our Lobster feed with my family.  Did manage to finish a painting however, it's a hard one to photograph.
Ignited II 24x24" acrylic/inks on Canvas
Just a portion of what was cooked!
Jean brought back a car load of lobster fresh off the boat and the cooking began, followed by several shifts at the lobster table.  What a great time!  I love spending time with my whole family, and we sure did love the lobster!  
Just another round at the lobster table!

Grace and Lyvia (my grand-daughters) baked a chocolate layer cake and each decorated a side.  Unfortunately I was too busy to get  a photo when it first landed and there wasn't much left at the end of the evening.  It was a hit, although I can't tell you first hand because chocolate and I don't get along anymore, migraines!

Love that crackle!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...