Pages

April 19, 2012

On Fire!

Been burning it up in the studio this week, trying out some new ideas and techniques.  It's been fun, but as with anything that's new it takes more time and thought as I work to finish out this piece.  By the time I got the background painted out, using only sponges, I felt like I had half my stash of paints spread all over the table.  I tend to work with a much more limited palette than this, so it was fun working with all those colours.

Time to let my mind percolate on how I'm going to create some focal points and finish out the details on this one.  Hope you're having a stimulating week!

"A creative block happens when you think you should do something while you are truly interested in doing something else.  The block is caused by looking in the wrong direction..." Point Zero by M. Cassou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...