Pages

January 25, 2012

Aussie Violet & Facebook

I've had a lot of fun with my Aussie Violet piece and like how it's turned out, although getting an accurate picture of it is near impossible for me! The red is a rose red and quite beautiful.  Not sure what to name it?  Since my last post I've made progress on the Triptych and have gotten another commission for a 3 piece that I am really excited to start work on it.

For the sake of making things easier for people to find and follow my artistic endeavours on Facebook, I've created a fan page.  I have a badge on my left sidebar that will take you to it and from there all you need do is click the 'Like' button for my artists page to show up in your news feed.  Although I've made my personal Facebook page open to the public they still had to go through the process of sending and waiting for approval of their friend requests, pain in the you know what!  Anyway, I've uploaded pictures of more recent works with details now co-ordinated with my 'Art Gallery' page here on my blog.

I don't know if you ever get use to the wonder of having people not just like your work, but who are willing to invest in it and in effect in me.  It's very humbling and gratifying and in truth I hope I never loose this sense of wonderment.

"The creative spirit demands persistence." S. McNiff
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...