Pages

November 9, 2011

Starting next week, select pieces of my art work will be on display at Fusion Cafe & Bistro, along with the works of two other artist.  This is a wonderful opportunity for me and I am deeply appreciative of Fusion's owner, Tracie Jones for her support of local artist.  Tracie has built her business with the same energy and warmth that she greets her customers.  It's a thrill to know my work will be hanging in her new facility beginning Nov 14th, just in time for Woodstock's Victorian Christmas celebrations.

For those who live near by, give yourself a treat and come and enjoy some of Fusion's gourmet coffee and their cheese cakes, lets just say, they leave you drooling for more.  Don't get me started on the rest of the menu!  And enjoy some art at the same time! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...