Pages

November 14, 2011

Art On Display


This is a shot of the Boxed In Remix in it's final stages, the background is actually a deeper burgundy-brown but it's the best I could get before it went to be put on display at my daughter-in-law, Lori's work place.

Lori just sent me a photo of Boxed In Remix hanging on her office wall.  Looks nice if I must say so myself.

More of my work is now on display at Fusion Cafe & Bistro from now until the end of November.  Unfortunately we were so busy getting the pieces hung that I forgot to take any pictures of the whole process!  I will try and get some before the end of the week though.  I love Fusion's decor and ambience and my paintings look great on their walls, thank you Tracie!

Oh and I did my first interview about my art, to be published in a local newspaper.  That was interesting and all a little mind bending!  Will share more once/if it makes it to print.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...