Pages

November 16, 2011

Meet The Artist

My first art show is going quite well, paintings are selling, people are enjoying what they see, and I am still trying to get my head around it all.  Fusion's owner, Tracie Jones has scheduled a "Meet the Artist" for Sunday afternoon, from 1-3pm.  Another first for me and I am excited and nervous all at the same time. For those of you who are in the area please join me. My sisters and daughter will be joining me for this, got to have my peeps with me for moral support!  They are all into photography so I'm sure there will be some photos to come in future posts.

'Rise Up' 24 x 36"
For now I'm busy working on a second version of a piece I originally called 'Rise Up.'  The original has sold but there have been a number of inquires on the piece so we are hopeful that the second version will go as well.

Hope you are all having a great week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...