Pages

April 27, 2011

Plodding Along

Grace & Lyvia
Wish I could say I've been making great progress with art projects in the last few days, but I can't.  I have lots of excuses, Easter + family visits and meals to host and it's been raining so that means headaches/migraines and you know I can't control the whether.  But the truth is, I'm feeling stuck, not sure how I want to proceed with my new canvas.  We'll call it percolating time.  Thinking about colour combinations, trying to visualize what it would look like done in certain colours using specific techniques.  Eventually I'll begin.

Grace's 
In the meantime, the girls were down and got the next step of their project done, laying in some base colours.  Next up, highlighting areas with metallic and interference paints.

Hope you're having a productive week!

Lyvia's
"Do you ever find that you are waiting for your moment, though you might not know exactly what it will look like or feel like, nevertheless you hope it’s on the way, and so you wait for it? And wait some more?" Scoutie Girl 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...