Pages

April 8, 2011

Art On The Go

Grace (middle) Lyvia (on top)
Finally finished my Boxed In piece, I don't have a picture of the completed piece right now, the only camera we have is a Video Camera my hubby uses for videoing wild life and our Grand-daughters.  In fact I've spent the last couple of days editing video and creating DVD's with special effects for my Grand-daughter Grace who took some metals home at the Provincial Gymnastics Competition.  She was chosen to help represent our provence at the Atlantic & Eastern Competitions at the end of April. Yeah Grace! and Yeah! Team New Brunswick.

Also been playing with a small canvas that had been textured some time ago as an experiment, it's now looking a little like an abstract forest.  It's been fun to just play with this, I also have a canvas ready for paint, that I'm calling my Joshua Tree.  It was a case of Gorilla glue gone wild, it soaked up too much moisture and so instead of a wispy design I had this overpowering completely different look.  Thank God for my sister Kel, fresh back from her missions trip to Mexico, she took one look at it and said, "it looks like a Joshua tree."  You just never know what you're going to wind up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...