Pages

March 22, 2011

B-Days and Canvases


My daughter Olivia turned 31 today!  My baby has grown up into a young woman I greatly admire, she's my hero in so many ways :-)

The only thing she asked for is her chocolate, extra crunch & fudge ice cream cake.  My girl has a major chocolate addition!




After a celebration meal and cake, Olivia tried to get some photos of the completed Rhapsody painting and the one I'm currently working on.  But we had lost the light and will have to try for another time.

This is the canvas I've been working on these past two weeks.  What I'm showing you is a very poor representation of the actual colours, blue grey, purples and silver.

Do you ever create something that you are just not drawn to?  I don't know what it is about this particular canvas that has me feeling so blah, but it is certainly the least favourite that I've done to date.  I don't know if I should just stop and call it done or keep nattering away at it.  Is it possible to have colours that you may love in life, but hate working with on canvas?  Darned if I know, it's a curiosity...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...