Pages

January 1, 2011

Taking a Peek at a New Year

A new year, crisp and fresh.  The old year went out like a slug, I've had some nasty flare ups with fibromyalgia that has knocked me around for the last few months, so I'm ready for a change and renewed hope that a new year brings.

My wonderful friend, Aussie chick, Kel has written a beautiful New Years Blessing over at Xfacta.  I'm lingering over it now, for she asks, "what took your breath away and how can you create more of that this year?"  I love that, moments that take my breath away...now that's something worth chasing in this brand new year.

Like my friend Mary, I've been having a fight with colour these past months.  I've done more covering up with gesso than painting I'm afraid.  Got some great pieces ready to go, now if I can just figure out what the   heck is going on with the actual painting!  Here's to creative outpourings and overcoming obstacles!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...