Pages

January 3, 2011

It's a Beginning

Macro 24x36" Abstract
Macro 24x36" Abstract
It's a start, a move towards getting unstuck.  Long way to go but at least I've got a base colour pallet down that I'm willing to keep.  Two months of redo's it's encouraging to have something to at least study, ponder and work on.  So this canvas has some deep texturing, the insulation foam, gorilla glue, texture paste, tissue and gels.  When I got a brief glimpse of how to paint this, I grabbed up my Golden Fluids and got started, relieved just to have an idea to follow felt good.  I still don't have a camera that will give me a good overall shot, just macro's turn out half way realistic, so that's what I'm posting.

I also got my other canvas a little further down the track, but nothing to post just yet.


Macro 24x36" Abstract
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...