Pages

December 20, 2010

Have A Tacky Christmas!

Well, a tacky Christmas tree at least!  So I shared with you in this post about my daughter and her Dad going out and getting our Christmas trees.

My daughter Olivia then raided all the old tree decorations and announced that this year she was going for the old fashioned, tacky Christmas tree!  She has had a great time stringing popcorn, making paper chain garlands, snowflakes and I don't know what all else.  But the pictures say it better than I, and frankly, I love the results.  She has done a great job and had a lot of fun doing so.

My girl loves the holidays, her enthusiasm spills over.  A number of you wanted me to make sure I posted some pictures of her tree once it was decorated, so here they are.

Have a Warm and Wonderful Holiday, from my family to yours, Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...