Pages

October 10, 2013

Small Works Group Exhibition

Detail of #113 - B. Graham Thebeau

It's been quite a week.  A painful one!  I'm recovering from a three day migraine and need to limit my time on the computer as it tends to make the migraine want to flare back up again. Not good.

I've been looking over my smaller paintings and working on new ones for an upcoming Small Works Group Exhibition & Art Sale at The Andrew & Laura McCain Art Gallery in November.  I was privileged to be included in this new event last year and will be participating again this year. Yeah!  There will be a number of artist works included in the Exhibition & Sale, with art priced at $100 or less.  Beautiful, varied, original artwork with Christmas just around the corner, can't beat that!  I'll have more information to share come November so stay tuned.

#113 - 24x24" B.Graham Thebeau
Did manage to finish the painting from my previous post.  I was right, it did take another gesso bath and this is the final version, now on display at Salons On York where my daughter, Olivia has her new hair salon.

"You never need a reason to paint something."  Michele Cassou
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...