Pages

October 29, 2013

Blog Challenges

Things are happening here!  Lots of painting going on.  But mostly I wanted to warn my wonderful followers that E-synergy blog may disappear in the near future!

We are changing out service providers and I am having trouble getting Blogger to accept a change in my primary email for the blog.  If I can't get it resolved before we come under new server I may not be able to access my blog and will be building a new one if that happens.  And yes, I'm following up on all bloggers instructions, but for whatever reason it still will only allow me to access my blog through the original email I began with 9 years or more ago.

Should the worst happen, and I have to create a new blog, I will post it to my facebook page and it should come up when you do a search on my name, Brenda Thebeau.  Ah the joys of the techno world :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...