Pages

July 15, 2013

Mixed-Media Fun





Enjoyed my Birthday weekend, especially the Ginger Bread Cake with fresh whip cream that my Mom made for me.  Can you imagine, she is 89 and still baking her girls B-Day cakes, among other things!    We are enjoying some beautiful summer time weather and I am grateful every day for air conditioning!


Finished painting these three mixed media collage pieces.  I have a few more in the collage and texturing process on the table while an idea for an abstract simmers in the background of my brain.  These are painted on wood panels and I've got to say, I love using the panels for the mixed media!  The ridged support makes all the difference when doing gel transfers as well as all the texturing, why didn't I try this sooner!

I'm back to taking pictures with my little point and shoot and missing my daughters big girl camera.  I can see I'm going to have to save up to get myself a decent camera!

NOTE: Truck photo provided by Kellie Graham Photography (Thanks Sis!)

House & open road photo provided by the talented Frances Robinson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...