Pages

June 26, 2013

Art and Blogloving


It's been a 'heavy' week.  Heavy, humid air, thunderstorms, sun/clouds a great mishmash of weather and with it comes a number of migraines for me, not so fun, but I've got air conditioning and meds so it's all good!

Rounding the corner on a few of the commissioned pieces and finished up a few abstracts.  This big fellow is hanging in my living room right now and I'm loving him!  He is for purchase but for now I'm enjoying his presence by my chair. He also looks wonderful hanging vertically. I've yet to name him, 'Big Boy' just doesn't cut it!

Also completed this little fellow, 'Resurgent' meaning to 'rise again.'  He got his name because I kept returning to add just a few more 'finishing' touches :-)  He is also available for purchase here, or email me if interested in either piece.  Both pieces have wonderful metallic undertones and just pop with life.


A little heads up, after July 1st Google Reader will  no longer exist. Now what?!  The good news is that you can keep your reading list by transferring it to blogloving. Just sign up and blogloving will import your blog reading list from Google Reader. It was simple and I've just signed up myself and am finding my way around.  You can find their help page here.  There are widgets to place on your side bar for new readers to follow you, mine is sitting pretty at the top of my sidebar so be sure to click follow :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...