Pages

December 24, 2012

Christmas Surprises!



 I love partnering with clients to create surprise gifts for their loved ones!  And I'm delighted when the recipient of the surprise loves the piece!  This was one of the pieces and I have to tell you, I would have loved to hang it on my wall :-)  It's 20x72" and makes quite a statement.  





As you can see, there is lots of textures in golden and rusty brown tones, with metallic accents.





 "Intertwined" was a hit with my client and her Mom who she gave it to and I am loving the macro shots I managed to take before it left the loft!  It's been a busy week, lots of family and ongoing fun happening, so I'm not painting or seeing much of blogger land for that matter.  Hope everyone out there has had a good Christmas and like me still having a chance to enjoy family and lots of togetherness. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...