Pages

March 22, 2012

Progress

Made great progress on the headboard, I like how it's looking amidst the challenges.  Had a bad bout with the crackle running across the canvases.  It did not set properly and was flaking off in places and, worse there were areas that did not dry clear, which was not an option for what I had in mind.  Oddly enough, I didn't feel panicked, I just stared the tedious process of scrapping off all that crackle, prepping and doing it again.  Surprised myself! It worked out well and I love the integrated effect it had on the collaged paper (watercolour paper I had painted and tore in strips)

Colours a little off, hard to get that teal to photography accurately. Anyhow, we are having record breaking heat here, and I have to tell you it is strange to have summer time heat in March!  Unheard of, until now!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...