Pages

December 17, 2011

Cherish The Fun!

Xmas @ The Farm
Just put the final coat of varnish on the last commissioned piece for the holidays.  It has been an amazing journey and I have enjoyed it fully, even though my head has not fully wrapped around it all just yet.

Because my commissioned pieces are meant for Christmas gifts I've not been able to share them here on my blog, but I am hoping to have some happy people on Christmas morning!

Xmas Eve @ our house 2009
So now I'm clearing away the big table of it's art supplies and getting it ready for gift wrapping.  It's time to turn the studio into Santa's workshop for a few days!  I can hardly believe we are in the home stretch for Christmas!  In no time, my younger sisters will be home and the marathon of family gatherings will begin.  I love it.  I am blessed with a family that I adore. We enjoy and cherish one another and although we are all very unique individuals we love and laugh and call one another, best friends. It doesn't get any better than that!

To all of you I wish you all the wonders of the Christmas Season and a belly full of good food and laughter!

Bren
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...