Pages

November 27, 2011

In The Works

I'm working on the finishing details of an interesting piece, at least for me.  It's two 12 x12" and a 30 x 24" put together, a little like a puzzle.  It's a commissioned piece and I'm pleased with how it's going. I do wish my daughter was around to get some good pictures.  I'm also working another piece, to hang in Fusion soon.

Did I tell you?  I've been asked to continue to display my art work at Fusion Cafe & Bistro into December.  I was over the top pleased, it's been an incredible experience and it's great to be given the opportunity to continue to show my work.

Working around the bend and sway of the fibromyalgia has been a trick, but I'm managing so it's all good. I'm just too happy to be painting!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...