Pages

July 29, 2011

Processing is Slow Work

You are going to be sick of seeing these canvases, but developing a piece takes time as I'm sure you know. So this is where I'm at with them.  I'm ready to start glazing the teal canvas that I'm calling Rise Up, for now.  Plus I'll have to try out a few things to determine how I want to paint and emphasize such areas as the Arabic lettering and the weeping eye.

Speaking of the long and often painful process of creating, check out Holly Dean's post as she develops a painting.
It's encouraging to know I'm in good company.
The small palette knife one is waiting on the wings for a finish and the possibility of a couple more joining it to create a series of some sort, we'll see.

My grand-daughters are coming for the weekend and you know that means art!  Will try to remember to take some pictures of them at work!  Have a great weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...