Pages

May 21, 2011

Home Improvements

Thought it was time to make some changes to my blog, for the sake of my viewers :-)  Light text on a black background makes for difficult reading and I knew I needed to work on fixing the problem.  I'm afraid my designer eye doesn't care for the new look as much, but I know in the end it's a better choice after all who wants their eyes pulling out of their head trying to read a post!  Figured if I'm having a hard time reading my own blog, then so are others.

Still working away at the details of 'Joyous Struggle' and I must say I'm getting anxious to start work on my prepared strata piece :-)

On the learning front, I've been leafing back through Mary Todd Beam's books.  The woman so inspires me, I love her work and teaching style.  Also been checking out Joe DiGiulio's teaching clips, "Abstract Expressionist Mind" at Jerry's Artarama, they have such a great sale on I ordered a couple of his videos.  Can't wait to watch them!

Enjoy your weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...