Pages

March 6, 2011

Taking Risks

Getting the mail is so much fun, you never know what surprises it might hold.  A short time ago, fellow creative, Jennifer Richardson of Ripplespeak opened her own Etsy shope selling some of her brilliant and upbeat art. I wasn't long picking out something that would hang out in my loft and inspire me.  I only wish I had the means to buy something from all my creative blogging friends!

I smile every time I see artist courageously stretching out to share their art with more of the world.  It's wonderful to see, because it does take courage and it does take risk and investing in yourself and the works of your heart and hands.  What's interesting is that no matter where you are in the journey there are always new avenues to explore and new challenges to take, you never do get to be just comfortable with your artistic expressions.  But maybe that's what it's all about.  Art stirs, it suggests, it draws you out, it lays you bare and there's nothing comfortable about feeling naked :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...