Pages

February 25, 2011

Art in Progress

Murphy's law has struck again!  After going for a few years without a cold or flu, I've been hit one after the other with both.  It all began the day after visiting with a couple of creative friends and I mentioned that I couldn't remember the last time I had a cold or the flu.  Well, now I can say the entire month of February has been dedicated to fighting with both!

"Rhapsody" in process 24 x24" 
I am making progress with my latest canvas, 'Rhapsody.'  Not sure about it though.  It's hard to have perspective about your work when you're not feeling well, tends to warp your thinking.  Olivia took a couple of pictures of it when she was home over the weekend, but it has changed so much as I worked on it this week that I hesitate even posting a picture.

"Whisper" Acrylic on Canvas 24 x 48"  
"Whisper" macro
A few photos of the completed piece, 'Whisper,' taken by Olivia (my daughter)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...