Pages

February 19, 2011

Studio Time

I don't know if you follow Alyson Stanfield's blog, 'artbizblog, but she has a great post here on giving at least 15 minutes a day to your art.  Alyson wrote the book, I'd Rather Be In The Studio.  From what I can see it would be well worth buying if you are working on expanding your career as an artist.  I know her blog if full of great tips, insights and know how.  She clearly understands the power a 15 minute window can have on your art, she wrote her book by doing just that.

Then you might want to check out, MakeBigArt. Here's what they are all about,
Empowering artists...
  • to think big about their art
  • to think big about their marketing
  • to think big about their lives  
I've given you the link to the MakeBigArt blog because it is full of wonderfully helpful posts on just these types of things.

I've begun the underpainting on "Rhapsody", the challenge is to take some of the ideas I liked on my test run on paper and get them to work on the textured canvas.  Ah the fun! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...