Pages

November 2, 2010

Series Anyone?

Just got my first teaching DVD 'Start Abstract Painting Today!' by artist Robert Burridge.  He has several teaching DVD's in a full range of styles but I'm focused on abstracts.  Oh my gosh, he is fantastic, right out of the shoot I've learned several things.  Like the importance of doing a series of paintings.  You learn so much as you keep bringing a painting to the same point and then with each one allowing your creative juices to take it just that little bit further. Reminds me of the power of repeat from Point Zero.  I'd recommend any of his DVD's because he is so animated, funny and just power packed with great ideas and information.  I expect you will be hearing lots more about his DVD in the next few days.  Check him out, friend him on Facebook and treat yourself to a boost of pure creative energy!

First wash of colour to my strangely textured canvas, long, long way to and land knows what the end colours will actually wind up being :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...