Pages

November 17, 2011

I'm In Print!

It's been quite a week, a little surreal.  Not the least of which was having Doug Dickinson interview me for an article in The Bugle-Observer, Woodstock's weekly newspaper.  Doug did a wonderful job making me sound pretty good and I am grateful for the opportunity.  The Bugle was kind enough to give me permission to scan and share the article with you.

I am hoping that if you click on the image you will be able to read the full article.  But just incase, here are a few snippets from the interview:

"It was in 2010 that she discovered her real passion for art.  "I picked up a canvas to see if what I was doing in my journal would translate onto a canvas, and something just exploded inside of me as I wandered through the world of abstraction,"

"You could say I came to the party late, I'm 55 and am only now finding the artist within me."

All I can say, is thank you Doug for a great article, my first!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...