Pages

September 7, 2015

Thirty Ink Tiles In Thirty Days

If you are on social media, you probably have seen a number of postings by various artists of their involvement in the 30 Paintings In 30 Days challenge with Leslie Saeta.  Although I paint every day my health will allow, I've never participated in this challenge before because my process just takes a lot longer than a day to complete a piece!  However, creating the inked tiles, at least one a day is a possibility so I'm going for it!  Fun to be part of a larger community of varied artist.

So these are my first weeks efforts, the challenge has been helpful in preparing me for the upcoming open air Artist Market, Sept 26 in Woodstock, NB.  The Fair will set up on Queen St and run from 9am until 2pm, I'm looking forward to this fall fair, a first for me.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...