Pages

September 3, 2014

Summer Rolls Into Fall

Summer fairs, family fun, grand-daughters visits, it all rolls together to make for wonderful times and memories.

September finds us moving into a new rhythm, schedules change, we re-aline ourselves as best we can!  Like all change, it takes a little getting use to.

A few things on the go, in the design and texturing stages.  See the smaller piece on the floor, that's my Grand-daughter, Grace's latest piece, she has some wonderful textures going on, will be fun to see this one work it's way to completion.  The girls (Grace & Lyvia) and I have had lots of fun in the studio this summer, they created some wonderful pieces and sold a few at the fairs with me along with our fun bookmarks!

This little piece has me puzzling, so I've got it hanging out in my studio until I feel more certain that it's done...funny how some pieces just keep haunting you.

"An insight is a spontaneous realization through the heart, a burst of wisdom that comes directly from intuition. The intelligence of creativity speaks through insights." Point Zero, Michele Cassou
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...