Pages

May 31, 2013

Around The Studio

"When intuition stops moving, there is always a controlling thought behind it. It is important to find the root judgment the one that closed the door to your inspiration."  Point Zero, M.  Cassou

It's quite a statement from Michele Cassou, and when dealing with my recent extended creative block, I found it to be true.  I had personal work to do to clear the sludge that had blocked the way into my creative process and I am making progress. Yeah!

Completed works are accumulating in the loft these days in preparation for the art fairs I plan to participate in this summer.  The nooks and crannies are filling up!

A few studio shots of things completed or resting, some are boxed or tucked away in the portfolios. Not to mention the larger stash leaning against a wall covered with a drop cloth.  I'm trying to keep them well away from where I paint, things get pretty messing when I'm working.




And a little creative inspiration for a commissioned piece that I'm currently working on.  Shells and driftwood that I or my sisters have gathered for me on their travels and adventures.  Love having sisters who look out for me!

Back to painting!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...