Pages

October 12, 2012

New Things

It's been an interesting week. Shipped out some art this week, which always feels good, and got some orders for a few more commissioned pieces.

And I also made my first on line sale with my new website using PayPal. Thank you Joni for your patience!

For me these are mile stones, things I never would have dreamed I'd be doing three years ago and I'm stilled awed it all.

"The mind is full of expectations, beliefs and desires." M. Cassou

I can honestly say though, never in my wildest dreams did I dream this for myself. I think my Creator dreamt this one for me and I am abundantly thankful!  Speaking of which it was our Thanksgiving this past weekend and it was a beautiful one. Enjoyed my family a big turkey and new memories being made.

"When intuition stops moving, there is always a controlling thought behind it." M. Cassou




StudioJRU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...