Pages

May 3, 2012

Persistence

Well I've been trying to get over the butt kicking I received by a painting last week, not sure how successful I've been but I am persistent :-)  This is a smallish piece that I played with just to get back into the swing of things. Got to let it breath before I know what else I need or want to do with it.  Played with a very high gloss varnish, which gave it the look of a resin finish, figured if I don't care for a high glass finish I probably won't like resin as a finish on my own work, though I love it on things I've seen other artist do.

Have a canvas that has some great design and shapes to it, but as yet not decided on how I want to paint.  I guess I'm in an experimental mode so I'm taking my time as I let some thoughts percolate.

"Painting is a personal affair, an intimate place where you can allow anything to be expressed." Point Zero by M. Cassou 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...