Pages

July 13, 2011

Enough Already!

I'm very glad my life does not depend on my ability to take good pictures of my art pieces!  There is a skill to getting great shots of peoples art and I do not have such skills.  I'm a lousy photographer but I preserver in the hopes of being able to show you something of the finished piece. It's a little more on the golden brown than the picture shows, but as I told my sister this morning, 'it's going to take a visit from the big girls with their big cameras to capture this sucker!'

So this one will sit for a time as I need to live with a completed canvas until I know it's done.  I have to laugh at myself, just this week I added yet another small touch to two canvases that I thought were long since done.  At some point we all just have to stop and say, enough already!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...