Pages

March 10, 2011

My Mirage Easel

I've been having a great time giving my new Mirage Easel  a good work out.  It's a gem.  Sturdy, flexible, easy enough to adjust, it's just about perfection.  I say just about, because I'm considering adding the second set of wheels to it, using the swivel kind, so I can twirl and swing it about when I'm flooding a canvas with colour and need to get around the larger canvases.  My hubby's pretty handy so we will go shop for wheels, get the holes drilled and I'll give it another run.

The other great thing is I can sit in my chair in front of it, saving my back some pain, which is always a good thing.  Grace loves it too.  She adjusts it to suit her it's that easy to maneuver.  I think I bought myself a winner and would recommend it to anyone who needs the kind of versatility and affordability.  My dream though is to have a tilt table made like the one Maxine Masterfield shows in her books & DVD's, she included information on how to make it, now I just have to convince my darling husband I really, really need him to build it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...