Pages

November 25, 2010

Blogging Connections

Golly it's been awhile since I've posted something.  I've got a huge canvas on the go but no pictures to share just yet, so I'm using one of my sister, Ree's photos for visual interest.  It's great having my three talented photographers because I have an endless supply of pictures to use.  This was a little woodpecker that joined Ree while she was taking shots of the old machine shed and sunset, isn't he cute?

Right now I've got 20 some watercolour pages, gessoed and tissue paper for texture laying over every flat surface in my loft!  My grand-daughter Grace's class has asked me to come and help them make the bookmarks I posted about here.   Their class keep a blog and I've been visiting and leaving comments and Grace's teacher thought it would be a fun connection to show how blogging can lead to community and friendships.  We could tell them a story or two of just how important our community of artful bloggers have become to our lives couldn't we?  It's amazing the feeling of kinship that develops through blogging.

Grace will be my assistant and we have talked every night about our plans.  And my hubby, Jean, immediately said he wanted in on it, so I have a secret fun weapon coming with me.  Jean is a riot, kids love him and he's kept me laughing for over 34 years!
Here's a funky clip of Grace using ibooth the girls have so much fun playing with this thing.

I know my American friends are enjoying Thanksgiving and the kick off to the holiday season. Be blessed this Thanksgiving with much joy and laughter and good times.  We have only these present moments to savour for the past is gone and the future can't be lived yet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...