Pages

October 1, 2010

Starts & Finishing Well

Our family lost a beautiful soul this week to the vicious, devouring disease of Cancer.  It took her from us so swiftly and unexpectedly it's left us reeling.  Judy, my cousin, loved to laugh, and make others laugh with her, she will be sorely missed.

Been working in my art journal, doing some painting on water-colour paper, seeing what I can do with some of the 'starts' I created from left over paint and ink from previous works.  I hesitate to even post pictures of them as my camera does such a poor job photographing them.  A better camera just doesn't make it onto the budget right now, so poor quality or not, it's better than having no pictures to post :-)

Not sure that this one is 'done' yet.


Next up, another 'start' it reminds me of the ocean with a rock cliff jutting out.  Not sure where I can take this but we will see.











This is a portion taken from my art journal, seems I have water on the brain.  Probably because I feel a little like I'm caught up in a turbulent sea this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...