Pages

September 28, 2011

Re-Visioning

"Abundance hinges on our capacity to see opportunity where others see disaster." James Richards, Wired for Success Programmed for Failure


In the early stages of some projects, planning and prepping canvases so there's not been much to share. This canvas is a variation of one that people have been drawn to and offered to purchase but my hubby loves it and wants to keep it.  So I thought I'd see if I could capture some of the elements that have drawn people.  I still have a couple of stencils to add to the tree trunk running up the right side of the canvas (have to cut one of the stencils yet)

The other canvases I'm preparing aren't far enough along for picture taking but I'm hoping they will be soon :-)

"What disturbs you the most may have the most to offer in your creative expression.  Creative persons live in a constant state of search and exploration. One of the fundamental skills of the creative person is the ability to constantly re-vision the world." Trust the Process by Shaun McNiff

Is it any wonder we seem to be in varying states of angst and ecstasy!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...