Pages

November 23, 2014

Holiday Activity

It's that time of year, everything gets kicked into high gear as Holiday preparations and anticipations set in!  Sometimes we have to find a way to create connection and allow for room in all the "busy" to enjoy the season with those we love.


Quick update, currently a number of my medium to smaller works are for sale at The Andrew & Laura McCain Gallery as part of the Small Works Group Art Sale.  Check them out on Facebook or Website and if your able, drop by and see for yourself the wide variety in creative talents and therefore unique gifts you will find.

Also I am having a Holiday Sale on select works as well as $10 off any of my currently available regular priced pieces.  Visit my website for more details and or email me, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions. If you live locally my husband and I would be glad to arrange to deliver art pieces directly, what can I say, my hubby enjoys playing Santa!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...