Pages

February 21, 2014

Books And Art


Goodness where do the days go?

Finished up a couple of larger pieces for display at Salons On York in Fredericton, I'm happy to say this one sold the same day!  I loved the piece and am so pleased that someone else was moved by it as well.

Other larger works are well, in 'the works.'  I'm enjoying my explorations in the studio.

Speaking of which, I've been enjoying a great new book by Nancy Reyner, called Acrylic Illuminations.  It's the perfect book for someone like me, who likes working with anything that gives depth and pop to my work!  Thank you Nancy for another great reference book.  Nancy gives me what I most want, the tools and techniques that I can select from and find ways to work them through my own style and voice.  And do check out her work, she is an incredible artist, creating these amazing luminous works, yum!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...