Pages

January 3, 2014

Stepping Into The Unknown

And the world rushes on!

My sister, Kellie took this on a little photo shoot while home at xmas.
December went by in a blur, a good kind of blur with family and those we love, having fun and enjoying the holidays.

I must say I'm glad to have 2013 over and done with, it's been a hard year, full of heartache and illness.  I'm ready for a new year to begin!

I have some unexpected company in my loft these days.  Doing some pet sitting for my granddaughter's  that has kind of taken over my loft.  The girls and their Mom have three domesticated pet rats.  That's right, I'm currently Nanny sitting three long tailed tan and white rats, oh one is grey and white! What can I say, I care about what my family cares about. I made a little video of 'The Rat Pack' for Grace & Lyvia & Lori, they were missing their girls, if you care to view it 


Just a snippet of my first attempt at painting in 2014, I'm ramping up for a big commissioned piece I've been planning and preparing for some months.  As I said earlier, 2013 was a very hard year, body, mind and spirit, they all took a beating as did my creativity.  So I'm moving slowly into a new year and a new body of work, all the while trusting the words of Shaun McNiff in Trust The Process:

"Trusting the process is based on a belief that something valuable will emerge when we step into the unknown."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...